You can have as many scoreboards as you want. You can also have the same people on multiple different scoreboards if you want.
By using roles, each individual with that role will be added to the scoreboard. This could be useful for keeping track of points for a game, competition or similiar. You can also add any word to your scoreboard if you want Team A and Team B on the scoreboard.
View all your scoreboards in Discord
All of your scoreboards will be accessible straight from the Discord chat. There are also several themes available to suit your needs.
Easy to use
Getting started with Scoreboarder is simple. There is not set up required, simply add Scoreboarder to your Discord server and create your first scoreboard!
Don't take our word for it
Here’s what our users say about Scoreborder
- OSKVAJGreat for keeping track of scores, for instance, how many times I have kicked my friends from a VC
- .FesorI looked a lot and in the end I found what I was looking for thanks great job
- webbiessI looked everywhere and almost lost hope that I wouldn't be able to find anything but then I found this. I swear this is so simple yet so little amount of bots have this. Thanks a lot
- ϻя✧๔ยςкIt is just nice.
- H u s sInsane Bro Now I Can Make A Leaderboard Of How Many Kills You Got In A Game. Thanks
- Mr HoosierI am loving the bot. The only question I have it how to I pull up page 2 of my list's? I figured it out. I am very much enjoying this bot! Thank you. Upgrading this to a 5!
- kioko yuaI really like this bot 👀
These are issues from GitHub with Feel free to create an issue if there is something you would want added.
#8 Confirmation logs in a specific channel
Make Scoreboarder's confirmation logs appear in a designated text channel.
#6 Change default points
Changing default points from 0 to some other number using settings
#5 Live update scoreboards
Being able to choose a channel where Scoreboarder automatically sends a specific scoreboard when it ...